You can create your own translation and it's easy! Email us your translation! You'll get the Glary Utilities Pro for free...along with all the fame and glory from your fellow speakers.
How to do it:
- 1. Click here to Download the file "english.lng" or you can find it in "C:\Program Files\glary utilities 4\Languages" and open it with Notepad.
- 2. Translate to your heart's content! These are all the words and phrases of the Glary utilities interface. Just type the correctly translated words after the "=". Type only in single lines! Just keep typing in one long line for those longer phrases..."return" and "enter" will cause problems.
- 3. Click "Save As" and name the file as the new language (Swedish, Romanian, etc.), save the file in "C:\Program Files\glary utilities 3\Languages" folder.
- 4. Now it's done! Just choose your language from "Menu"->"Settings"->"General"->"Language".
- 5. Send us the new translation made by yourself to win a FREE Glary Utilities Pro..
Some Tips: Geez...what the heck are those symbols?
Please send any translations and questions regarding language skins to: .
- The symbols help the software know what to do. So basically don't worry about them and just leave them all in.
- One symbol you will want to know about, though, is "&". When "&" is typed before a letter, for example "Re&gister", the letter becomes underlined on the regular interface screen. So, you would see "Register" on the regular interface screen.
- Do not add any carriage returns! Type only single lines. You can use "Word Wrap" option to help if you'd like.