Lost Your License Code?
If you have lost your license code, please visit the Lost License or My Account page to retrieve it. Please ensure that the email address you use to retrieve the license code is the same one that you used when you originally ordered the product.
Alternatively, you can email [email protected] and provide your name, email address, and order number (if known). We will be happy to assist you in finding your license code
Do I Need to Pay an Extra Fee to Transfer My License Code to Another Computer?
No, there is no additional fee to transfer your license code to another computer as long as your license code is still valid.
What Is Your Refund Policy?
We provide a 90-day money-back guarantee on all of our products to ensure customer satisfaction. Additionally, we offer functional trial versions of our software so that customers can fully evaluate and try our products before making a purchase. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, please contact us within 90 days of your purchase date to request a refund. Our email address for support is [email protected].
Why didn’t I receive the license code?
There are several reasons why you may not have received your license code, including:
- The email containing the license code may have been sent directly to your Spam folder due to your email settings. Please check your Spam folder.
- You may have provided an invalid email address when ordering the software.
- Your email service provider may be rejecting emails from unknown senders.
If you still cannot locate the email, please contact us at [email protected] and we will assist you as soon as possible.
When will I receive my license code after purchasing?
If you purchase using a credit card or PayPal, you will receive your registration and license code information immediately via email. If you use an alternative billing method, you will receive your registration and license code information once payment has been received and cleared. Please note that in some cases, there may be small delays in verifying your credit card details.
How to uninstall our product?
To uninstall our product from your computer, please follow these steps:
- Type “Control Panel” in the search box on your taskbar and select it from the results.
- Click on “Programs” and then select “Programs and Features”.
- Find the program you want to remove, press and hold (or right-click) on it, and select “Uninstall” or “Uninstall/Change”. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the uninstallation process.
If you can not find an answer to your question on this page, contact us, and we’ll get back to you.